Flower Series: Camellia Iron On Patch
- $6.50 SGD
Availability: In stock
Camellia flower’s message is one of love and positive thoughts. In Korea, camellias were a symbol of faithfulness and longevity; and were often part of traditional Korean wedding ceremonies. In Victorian England, the camellia bloom sent the secret message that the recipient was adorable. Red camellias symbolise passion/desire.
“Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” - Mother Teresa
Jazz up your basics, or up-cycle a worn-out piece with our patches. Get creative and tag us on instagram with your masterpiece!
• Dimensions: 4.8cm x 2.8cm
• Iron on for easy application
* APPLICATION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Set iron to hottest setting suitable for your chosen garment (check your fabric care label to determine to figure out what material it’s made of. * Ideal materials for iron ons include cotton and denim fabrics. Be careful with polyester fabrics as high heat can burn the fabric or cause discolouration. / Silk and other delicate fabrics are not suggested to be used for patches.
2. Position patch on garment/item. Lay the base garment/item on a flat, heat-resistant surface. * Tip: It would help if you iron the surface before ironing the patch as a preparation for the surface.
3. Cover with thin scrap fabric (something like a thin towel or an extra pillow case would work well)
4. Apply hot iron for approximately 15 seconds. Apply as much pressure as you can by pressing down firmly. Make sure “steam” option is turned off.
5. Check to see if the patch is securely fixed onto the garment/base. If it lifts up, replace the towel and repeating pressing process with the iron for another 10 seconds.
6. If possible turn over and iron on reverse for 30 seconds.
- When washing garment hand wash or use gentle setting and turn inside out if possible
- To firmly secure iron-on patch onto garment, you can consider sewing around the edges.
In collaboration with pohket.
Every purchase goes towards a cause of giving to less privileged children.
The purchase of this notebook will contribute to building 1/8 of a complete #buildabag set to be donated.
• △ •
we design things
we make things